Dear Puffin Friends!
We hope that you have all have an uplifting year and are pleased that your programming has met and exceeded your hopes and visions. In order to better help you create your FINAL REPORT that is due by Dec. 15th 2017 which is a due diligence item described in the paperwork that accompanied your award check. We have created a form that we hope you find helpful. This report is a requirement that we have to the IRS as they are the POWER that allows us to be a conduit private foundation and that helps you to do your good works. As the president of Puffin Foundation West I have to ATTEST to the IRS on our 990PF Tax filing that the grant award bestowed was used in accordance with the project that met our Mission. The final report is used as ‘proof’. If we do not get a timely Final Report we do have the right to recall the funding and clearly you will not be granted to again….and we certainly do no want or like doing that!
IF YOUR PROJECT DOES NOT END UNTIL EARLY 2018 PLEASE ADVISE US AS WE DO MAKE ALLOWANCES AS YOUR PROJECT DID MEET OUR MISSION AND WE WERE EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO EXTEND OUR PFW BRANDING TO YOUR ORGANIZATION. PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND IN THIS FINAL REPORT WHEN YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED YOUR MISSION!
If you have sent us your report, we apologize for this annoying duplicate email request – just kindly advise back AS WE MADE OVER 200 GRANTS IN 2017 and some emails do go to virtual lala land…
Finally: FYI IN 2018 we are only granting in Ohio in honor of the Governor’s 2017 Arts Patron Award.
With gratitude for all that you do and I know that you agree that kindness is the first stepping stone of the road to HOPE,
Java Kitrick, President and Director
- Organization: ______________________
- Project Name: ______________________________________
- Project Date(s): ______________________________________
- Project Location with address (if multiple locations please list all):
- Actual number of participants: _____ audience: _____
- Describe any changes from your original proposal:
- How did it go? Did you accomplish your goals for this project? What went well? Were there any unexpected challenges, and if so, how were they addressed?
- Share a brief story of how this project made an impact on your target audience.
- Attach: Photo Documentation (jpg if available) of project if available as we do post final project info, as your work is could be inspirational to others.